Sunday, November 20, 2016

Small Touch-Ups For Shorts

HEY EVERYONE ! It really feels like a long time since I wrote a blog ! Anyways, here is one about small touch-ups you can do to shorts. Obviously,if you have read my previous blogs on small touch-ups for pants you'll probably think: " I could also do this to shorts!" Yes, indeed, you can but with some... 
Here we go !

1. Half Patch
This one requires sewing: hand or machine! It is really easy to make. Just fond fabric, trace the side that you want to put it on and sew it on!


















2. Dip in Dye/Bleach 
I also mentioned this in the blog I did for pants! 






3. Fancy Pocketsessss
Yes, I am a LOTR fan! Ahahaha... Anyways! This one consists of sewing on some fancy printed fabrics over pockets or to replace them.
  


4. Galaxy Paint!
An other thing I love: Galaxy! I find it so pretty! All you have to do is paint!
Splash blue, navy, purple, white, and a little bit of pink! 

5. Fancy Ends
All you need to do is cut the ends or your shorts with a cool motif! I recommend to use a stencil that you prepare before cutting!




6. Lace On Sides
Cut a triangular shape on both sides, cut a rectangle of lace, sew under the part you cut and there you go! ( I say that you don't cut the exact shape of the triangle you cut out. Cut a little bigger horizontally!)




7. Embroidery
Now, this is verrrryyy long but looks really cool and pretty! I was actually wondering if I should put this or not, but I finally did!




8. PATCHES!
Lol! I probably get really annoying with my patches but what can I do?! They really add a touch of originality to the piece of clothing !



9. Drawing with LaceThis one is really nice ! Take a permanent pen and draw over the lace placed where your want the designs to come out!



THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A NICE WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment