Saturday, December 24, 2016

15 HOLIDAY OUTFITS !

HEY GUYS !!! ITS CHRISTMAS EVE!!! I wanna dress fancy but hey, I can't because life happened... So I'm taking out my sadness on this post! Have fun!

FANCY-SHMANCY OUTFITS!

#1: Black lace top with pastel colored skirt


 #2: Burgundy velvet dress


#3: Burgundy velvet top with silver sequin skirt (my fav!!!)


#4: Pretty white blouse with red bow skirt



FANCY YET CASUAL AND PRETTY SIMPLE

#1: Plaid Shirt with polka-dot tulle midi skirt


 #2: White blouse with black-and-white striped skirt


#3: Red dress with black leather jacket 


 #4: Pretty Burgundy Dress


#5: Burgundy sweater, black skater skirt, and camel-colored ankle boots 


REALLY CASUAL 

#1: Ripped jeans, plain blouse, and red sweater


 #2: Knitted wool sweater, jeans, plaid scarf, and thigh-high boots


 #3: Plaid blouse and jeans (as simple as that !)


# 4: Raglan T-shirt, plaid scarf, ankle boots, and jeans

#5: Cute green t-shirt with jeans and ankle boots 


 #6: Jeans blouse, Cream-colored sweater, jeans, and ankle boots. 


HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED!! I guess by now you know that I love burgundy and ankle boots... haha 😁BUT MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO Y'ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment