Saturday, February 18, 2017

Vintage Fashion Trends

Hey, everyone! I probably ain't the only one that is in love with vintage trends... Right? Well, I hope not! Tell me in the comments what you think about these outfits. Let's go back in time!

Mom Jeans: 
These were a big hit in the 80's and the 90's!







Halter Bathing Suits







Glossy, Chunky Leather Sole Loafers






Cute Shirt with a Peter Pan Collar, Mini Skirt and Leather Bag






Sleeveless, Wing Collar Vintage Print Dress







Denim Overalls and White Sweater





Navy Polkadotted, Peter Pan Collar Dress






Straw Panama Hat, Blue Blouse, Navy High-Waisted Pants and Suspenders





Embroidered Backless Cotton Dress







Striped Peter Pan Collar, Black Mini Skirt, and Long Blue Coat






Sleeveless Eyed Cotton Dress





Cute Flower Print Dress With Front Slit





Turquoise Polkadot Halter Dress





Cute Hat, Sleeveless Crop Top, and Denim Overalls






Sweater Over Blouse


Thank you, guys! I hope you liked this post! I have quite a few fashion posts coming up. Please follow and share me for more. 
See ya next week!💗 

No comments:

Post a Comment